Drupal 6 Sitemap Block Module
This module lets you display a Drupal sytem menu as a sitemap (all links are expanded - up to 3 links deep) in a block. The block that can be dropped into any region of your theme using the standard blocks interface within Drupal.
This module was based on the footermap module (which does a similar job and has some good features) however, we found the code to be a little confusing, there were some bugs and it didn't render the menus as we would have wished. All three things meant it was unusable for us or our clients. We've spent a few days developing our own much tidier, slimmer and (in our opinion) much better version.
Using the module
- upload to your Drupal site and install
- configure it - /admin/settings/sitemapblock
- choose a region for the block - /admin/build/block
The Latest Version
- Added language support - now only shows menu items that are in the current language or language independant
- Restricted use to primary-links, secondary-links and nav
- Restricted menu recurse to 3 levels
- Fixed bugs to do with dupe/disabled menu items
- Added support for custom menus
- Direct port from drupal 7 version.
Ready to rock?
Get in touch for a free consultation & quote.Get in touch